Dehradun, a city of dreams, has the rare attribute of being adaptable to change. People here are modern but cultural, they move rapidly but remain calm, and they drive quickly but follow the regulations. It’s an odd city, from the scenic beauty of Mothrowala and Dalanwala to the rush of Niranjanpur and Kanwli road, from upbeat brands peeping through Rajpur road to the hustle and bustle of Ghanta Ghar’s roads. In this article we are going to explore Best places to rent a house in Dehradun in budget price. Let us help you know more about the city before you book your PG in Dehradun.
Facts and Figures
- Dehradun has a population of 5,78,420 people, according to the 2011 census data.
- According to the same survey, Dehradun’s sex ratio is 906 per 1000 males, which is lower than India’s average of 940 per 1000 men.
- Dehradun has an 89.32 percent literacy rate.
- The rivers Sahastradhra and Dakpathar run through Dehradun.
- The city is located in India’s seismic zone IV, which is prone to earthquakes.
- On historical maps, the city was known as Gurudwara before it was renamed Dehradun.
- Rajaji National Park, in Dehradun’s district, is home to numerous elephants.
- Dehradun has a domestic airport, Jolly Grant Airport, that is convenient for domestic flight travellers.
- The nearest international airport to Dehradun for foreign passengers is the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi.
- By road, the city is well linked. Many important cities can be reached by luxury buses from Dehradun.
- Dehradun is 255 kilometres from Delhi, 54 kilometres from Haridwar, 42 kilometres from Rishikesh, 382 kilometres from Agra, 221 kilometres from Shimla, 279 kilometres from Yamunotri, 270 kilometres from Kedarnath, and 297 kilometres from Nainital.
This city offers it all, from a needle to a sword, from a picturesque spot to shopping complexes. And if you believe it’s not expanding as quickly as other cities, take a look at the dramatic changes in employment, education, and apartment construction in Dehradun. You can book your 1 room PG in Dehradun and enjoy a comfortable stay.
List of places to book a flat in Dehradun
Do not be concerned about the locations if you want to relocate to this city or if your transferrable employment requires you to do so. The following is a step-by-step tutorial to help you get started. This metropolis is spread out across 300 square kilometres. The CP or ghanta Ghar, the paltan market area, is the focal centre, connecting several locations like a thread. In terms of climate, the city is also quite valuable. When it comes to residential neighbourhoods, it’s the whole shebang.
Indra Nagar, near Seem Dwar, is a charming neighbourhood with a lively market nearby as well as clean and orderly roadways. Connectivity is also simple, and the nearest station is about 5 kilometres away.
The famed Himalayan Institute of Technology is located in Nehru Colony, which is adjacent to Fuwara Chowk. The Race Course area is one of the most prestigious; it is connected to Tyagi road and is adjacent to both ISBT and Station, making it a strategic place. The district court is also close by, the roads are broad and have little traffic for the majority of the day, and the police station is in this neighbourhood.
Another is Hathibarkala, which is home to the Survey of India Campus and where a section of the Rajpur Road passes through. The folks that live here are of high social standing. If you’re looking for luxury locations in Dehradun, it’s a solid YES.
Rajpur Road is renowned for being Dehradun’s raised face; it is the proud home of all well-known companies, whether it be fashion, cuisine, or anything else. It runs over miles and touches many of Dehradun’s most vital places, making it a fantastic place to live!
While Chakrata Road and Sahastradhara Road are developing a number of residential projects where you won’t have to go far for a place to live and may find it quickly either online or via a network of dealers.Others worth mentioning are IT park, Nayagaon, Jakhan, Canal Road, Patel Nagar, GMS Road, Turner Road, Dalanwala, and Maharani Bhagh.
What makes Dehradun worth living?
Dehradun is the capital of the Uttarakhand state. It is located 236 kilometres north of New Delhi in the Garhwal region, on the Himalayan foothills. It is situated between the Ganges and the Yamuna, two of India’s biggest rivers. Natural resources and educational institutions are the city’s most well-known features. It is home to some of India’s best schools and institutions. The city offers it everything, from the country’s military academy to residential institutions. Dehradun is known for its picturesque scenery and moderate temperature. The city serves as a gateway to the neighbouring areas and is near to major Himalayan tourist attractions.
Dehradun is one of India’s fastest expanding cities, with a well-developed industrial and commercial infrastructure. As a result, several multinational firms, shopping malls, and factories are being constructed. Primary infrastructure, such as highways, bridges, and flyovers, is also well-built and maintained.
Dehradun is home to some of the country’s greatest residential schools and institutes. The city’s educational infrastructure is excellent, making it one of India’s most significant educational cities.
READ ALSO : One Sided Love Shayari